I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get this

I'm speaking metaphorically so don't be turned off by the nature of it this may come off a little explicit but just read it till the end. In order to understand me you can't just see me. Naah, you can't just walk by and view this and think you can pick up the jist just by a glance or even a stare. In order to under stand me you can't just smell me. These mind watering scents becoming too strong for your nose. Your hunger for me will grow intensly. As you begin to submerge me within the walls of your mouth just as soon as i come into contact with your lips i am instantly too much for your ordinary tastebud. As you swallow this I am way too thick and choppy for your delicate throat and you quickly wash me down with water. But water does not seem to resolve your issues as it burns like fire quickly thudding against the pit of your empty stomach. My mind doesn't speak out to those with weak souls I come hard and I come fast you either get it or you don't. But to actually figure me out; baby inorder for you to get me, you got to digest me entirely and fully. =]

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, your a beast. You know that? Well that's what I think of this, beast mentality. Going til its gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was intense.
    but i understand because we often just think we understand somebody just cause we know their name.
    so thanks for the reminder to digest people:)

    ReplyDelete


Digestees