I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby I don't think I can see your halo.

i had to write this down before i lost my paper >.<
--written in class as the boy i kinda sorta talked to's ex girl walks by. =[
im completely done with the whole thing really. he shall become my pass.


Ive never actually met a guy( i wrote nigga on the paper, but im tryna be relate-able to all races lol) with a halo.
Ive never actually claimed a guy ** (=p) to know
Actually I don't feel that's necessary because a guy's ** never shown sincerity on the heavens sent clarity which is rightfully unknown. (confusing but work with me)
But am I fool enough to read the bull shit as though it is realness written in stone?
Oh yes
For I could never cross to the other side in which females lie.
As dirty as the dozens I feel as if you could never understand me really.
In my soul I hold a sacred something truly my own that I will take to grave with me because
fear has me
weak to share and has captivated my life to where I am afraid to live
as another being but as scared.
scared to trust
scared to love
scared to care
scared to stay
scared to go
scared to think
scared to do
&& as each day goes by ultimately scared to breathe.
By the will power vested in me I get deep into these bowels if disgust and rise up.

1 comment:

  1. yooooooo , you know your sick right ?
    sht I know me sayin' I understand you won't
    make you believe that sht. Sht I could be lying is what you might be thinkin' but nah. I wouldn't lie to myself && to something that is so true . Sht, I'm always saying I'm scared, in a jokingly tone, but nggs don't know I'm speaking whats word to muhthaaaa !

    tough && sht .

    ReplyDelete


Digestees