I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tearing me up

Those words seem to eat away at me from time to time.

Like how could you, my own father, call me a "fuck up"

and then joke with me all in the same hour.

I'm think in the back of my mind how shitty you are

all the while I laugh at your stupid ass.

Even though one shouldn't think this but you sure as hell make me

wonder for you, what it is you'll do when your all old and shriveled up and

need someone to take care of you?

but for real i won't take this verbal abuse.

when i tell you how i feel or even say something back

I get nothing but "Fuck Are you so sensitive for acting like a pussy

go cry in a corner boo whoo"

Nigga fuck you!. then you get mad when I start to

tlking bout yo ass, yeah bitch i am my fathers child.

but when i do it im a smart ass who got a bad attitude .

yeh and you don't want me to be like mommy.

ma they keep telling me everyone even your own son

how cruddy you are but for some reason no matter

how much you hurt me i cn't let you go .

i mean ma im on your teeeeam, y u play ur team-mate

like this ? y do you play ur child like this?

i think this as you do me wrong and i talk to you long

distance on the phone but I don't ask.

because u tell me you love me and

i believe it's true and im scared of the answers

you may give me and no matter what they say you did

i don't really know because ive tooned them all out.

man this shit has me all fucked up and

i act just like you nd you ..............

yeh it's tearing me up inside.

2 comments:

  1. damn son ...

    my mother do the same thing 'cept she not

    as brutal ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, i didn't know.
    saying sorry isn't too stupid so i'm
    going to say i am sorry you have to go
    through those moments, that will forever
    haunt your mind.

    verbal abuse is the worse
    laughing in the same hour ?
    i never understood it.

    sht .

    ReplyDelete


Digestees