I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, June 1, 2009

i screamed for Help

but noone did.


today i was very sexually harassed by this
mentally ill boy.
His brother happens to be
one of the star football players as
well as their 4 or 3 older brothers
that came before them but
the youngest one is mentally ill
but very physically able .

He's very friendly when it comes to girls
and girls being nice give them their numbers
etc. etc. jut because he slow.

but I on the other hand rejected
this nature because
I don't think that shit is cute
and I reeeally don;t need him calling
bugging me .... He just flipped out
saying WHY! yelling why (in a retarded voice)
screaming at me pulling at me .

he was so stroooong
Taking me closer trying to kiss me ..
locking my body up between him nd
the walls ... finally i get free nd run
to people but they laugh thinking it's a joke
and im like no it's serious help me !!
and everyone just laughed and left..
So i run away trying to find safety
and there he is chasing me
screaming crazily.

..... now i understand how rape victims feel
like completely helpless under someone
trying to break free .. fighting for urself
and not being able to .

I mean it may not seem serious to u
but i felt completely violated and
helpless. sexual harassment is no
joke because at 1st it may start off as fun and
games but it started to get real and serious
i was really scared.... but i ran to
safety outside ... with a big group ...

It's funny how people just accept things
or turn a blind eye this is our society ...

i coulda been molested or something
he was dragging me down dark parts of hallways
and grabbin at me ......
glad i broke free...

I learned to listen !
when people scream help
and or something seems wrong
im not just going to ignore it
and say "that aint my business"
im going to atleast look into it ....
who knows? it maybe
someone in my same situation.

2 comments:

  1. truue ...

    but sonn, i know its not funny ...

    but just a retarded boy tryna rape you, ..

    like a timmy ? lmfaoo ...

    sorry . ily . lls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo... lol
    he plays football and smokes n stuff
    so he's not like a
    "TIMMMMMMAY"
    im just saying that he's mentally ill and
    no one realized that the shit he was doing was
    in fact sexual harrasment.
    He probaly aint know and he was using his strength against me and probaly didn't know what he was doing was wrong.

    ReplyDelete


Digestees