I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, July 6, 2009

love.sex. && magic

My dear summer
=]
Aruba was okay not
exactly what i had planned or hoped for
but fun .
Highlights
-banana boating
- 18 & over club
- 16 yr old drinking age
-Nalanilove
- Wolfpack

2 of which i was well underaged 4 .
(I'm only 15 as of right now
... b-day 09.09.)

But being home was the best part
stepmom , lil brother, &&& the Dog
GONE
Mybitch (Dad) worked overtime and nights
so house was mine from 11p.m. till 2:30 p.m.
the next afternoon
Talk about living the life
had my boo over every night, kill .
and i felt so good
no sex whats so ever .
Like have you ever just chilled with someone
a whole night laying in ur bed kissing and stuff
but no sex?
i mean to someone else they'd b like ewww
that wasn't cool yall aint do nothing
but to me i appreciate that....
It was refreshing becoming intimate without
getting intimate in one of the most intimate
places you could be intimate . lol
we talked and laughed and kissed ... Goodlife.

Then everyday my dad would come home
and let me go out almost everyday .
went to the smithsonian with my Ohmoney
went to the Harbor
and the Monument with my Mina
I mean life was good
hoping this upcoming week follows
but I don't know when my step-mom comes back
it seems when she is home my dad is a bitch the most
when she aint here me and my dad get along great
he lets me do things I just be chilling
we don't bother each other i do my thing he does his
but when shes here the tension is so thick
everyones panties r in a bunch ....guess this would b life
if he never married her ....
things to ponder

Worst part of my week
I mean i know this is personal but I gotta
keep it real plus if i don't right it down or let it out
it's gonna fuck wit me
but I gotta call from the gyn bout my culture sample
got a Std.... I know I know
how gross but it's funny how you think
things won't happen to you .
funny how little moments of pleasure n stuff
can be turned into something crazy .
i don;t have gonnoreah or nothing but
I mean i'm glad the std I do have is something
I can cure something I can take a couple antibiotics for and call it day .
it's funny how I don't even talk to the guy who I know
gave it to me ... how I wanted to be with him sooooo badly
how he carried me all the time how he treated me .
thinking if I had sex with him he might like me more....
I mean I got the pills n stuff now
and i been taking them and i didsomething curageous
I told him about me having this std
and how i believe he should get tested .
etc etc .
he jah carried me again....
told me he got tested 2 weeks ago and was clean
and I knoooooooooow that couldnt b true
becuase even if i ddnt catch it from him
he would have caught it from me
we did it twice raw and "I" went to the
gyn 2 weeks ago and they took the cultures.

ughhh hate liars ..
ne who I learned
to be safe or have no sex at all .
dnt get persuaded into that shit.....
I regreated telling him at 1st but Im happy I did
I mean hopefully he''ll go gt checkd out
becuase i would hate for him to infect
another girl .... for someone to b in my situation
and not know someone who dont go to the doctors
like i do or someone who dont have a way to get the meds
like i do . whatever the case i did my deed
I am content

Basically this summer I'm growing.
i can feel it .
i mean not physically
(evn though i would like to get
some big old biddies to match this booty lol )
but mentally and emotionally
learning about my self learning
to be a better person ....
to let things go .
to be stronger
to love me .
to be happy

Dear summer ;
I love you! thanks alot =]

Sincerly.
Morg. (XOX XOX XOX0)

3 comments:

  1. girl i just love your blog and when i found out you were fifteen i didnt believe it. you put yourself in a lot of adult situations and you're handling them pretty well.

    as for staying home and being intimate with your boo w/o getting too intimate. dont let the children who are young minded fool you. when you get older, even thou im only 18, you realize whats precious. sex has become this casual thing that people just do. almost as casual as talking.

    being able to share a moment with someone. to be touched and caressed without having to give it up to them is BEAUTIFUL. keep doing you girly..

    and although i only have two bodies [ny slang for the # of ppl you've had sex with] i know plenty of girls who regret letting their body count add up at such a young age. so keep that in mind. HAVE FUN THOU.

    you have to live life while we're still here. dont let these little boys have you all stressed and depressed b/c all they want is sex. you're going to get that A LOT in life. not just b/c of your booty but b/c you're a female.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well damn Satara lmao

    but wowwww. my fellow bitch you ARE courageous,

    brave even to put up here that you have an std, i

    think i'd be too scared becaus emy mom would

    read it or something . but yeah, fuck that

    nigga he aint even worth your time, and im sucha

    hypocrite because you give me the same ass advice

    and i dont follow it . but all in the same, im

    glad youre happy . thats all that matetrs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. =] thanks everyone.
    and i mean this is my blog
    so ima write how i feel.
    y hide something from myself
    becuase the blog as a whole
    is for me and you guys just happen
    to read (not meant in a harsh way).
    and i mean y not speak on it?
    i mean my blog is real fucking life
    this what i deal with ....
    maybe someone going through the same shit
    i dk the case but
    thanks 4 all the support
    =] and YES im happy

    ReplyDelete


Digestees