I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Friday, July 17, 2009

P words

So I am currently procrastinating
....once again.
That's like my worst habit and my biggest
pet peeve and my biggest personality flaw.
I keep putting things off all the time.
I really need to start these summer assignments.
But I really really don't feel up to it and
i kno for a fact I'm going to wait till the last
possible minute and try to did these shit loads
of assignments to turn in on the 1st and 2nd days of school.

uhmmm... and you would think maybe becuase I'm
talking about it and so disguested with myself about it
I'd go pick up the books and or start the assignments
and reasearch or whatever after this post but
I won't. I might look at it but I'm not going to do it ...
Don't feel like it and don't want to.

I've always wonderd how I've done so well in school
was it becuase my schools were some poor as schools
and the education was sloppy? but i took
advanced and honors and all these gifted and tech courses..
the work would even be hard sometimes.
But i've always just p-worded lol (procrastinated)
I mean maybe all my work was so good becuase I was under
pressure to finish to get the job done and get good grades
becuase I wouldn't dare bring bad grades in my house.
Then that makes me ponder if my work was good with
my last minute-ness what would my work have been like
if i had done it piece by piece and all early and stuff?
Like could it have been extrodinary ? or would it have been shitty
becuase the drive aint in it?

Other news :

So I went for another check up with the
Pussy doctor ....
ughh I hate that word it sounds ....
trifling like the vagina is dirty ....
but i wanted a p word . so ne whoo
they took my blood this time annnd
another culture sample ...
expecting those results soon ...
PRAY for me .. i hope I don't have
like herpes or HIV or some utha
type of uncurable diseases .
I also hope after the meds my
STD went away ... but who knows I will find out.
also said i needa pelvic sonogram I might have cist
..... so now I'm hoping I don;t have that shit becuase
then I would have to get it removed ... and umm
I've never had surgey b4.

As well as .... geesh I keep breaking
promises to myself. Saaaid Iw ouldn't
have sex ne more but I've done it twice since
I said that shit... lol
It's just some things I'm going to have to live with
As well as I haven't played a lick of volleyball all summer
and I really wanted to practice so that I could join the team
when school started.
Ohh damn well i wanna box ne who and this is something
I been wanting to do for a long time.
so im look into that 4 sure...

... p words.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees