I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Journey




So basically this July is coming to a close
bout 2 more weeks of it and August will b here
that school feeling is soon to kick in
haven't started ne of my summer assignments
a.k.a. summer school work for advanced classes
that piss me off becuase I always do them last minute




might of fact now that I bring that up even though
this is still kinda late I still have time
Ima look them up on the school website soon as I finish this posts.
But ne who it's still summer
I haven't been blogging about each individul thing thats significant
and yes I apologise I should have been .

But to sum some shid up
my dads (wow haven't called him that in a while)
well havent reffered to him as that, you may know him
as "mybitch" as said in previous posts is still infact
a crazy bitch .... let me not get into that
* sighs , fans self*.

The stepmom still M.I.A. lol till the end of the month
*Smiles devilshy at the thought *

going to c real mom end of the month
*frowns but then smiles becuase it means
more extended time away from the evil stepmother*


But about my New Journey
I decided to go all natural with my hair
it wasn't becuase I want to get intouch with my roots
or ne thing that might actual sound good but
becuase I don't have ne money .
I don't have the dough to get my hair relaxed every 3 months
or more and then to pay 4 touchups and re-do's every 2 months.
I mean I could do relaxers at home but ....... I am not about
to lose all my hair becuase of myself lol ... I'd radther blame
it on someone else.

As well as my hair seems to respond better to this new
found naturalness it's growing like crazy. and it's good and thick
and not thin and lifeless like a relaxer leaves it .
I mean I don't care how mnay curls or whatever a
hairdresser puts in I'm
always pushing up my hair... fact is I just love big hair
and I just love my natural hair texture
thick wavy and curly.
I just can't wait till I start getting some real length
and my hair is really healthy.
I mean yeah it's growing but it's breaking to my ends are atrocious.
Ima get those cut down soon but im not ready 4 my big chop.
and yes big chop is a real term in the natural hair world.


Right now my last relaxer was jan.2009
i got another haircut and my back was razored down
so maybe thats about 5 inches or less of actual relaxed hair
add in big breakage about 2 inches or a lil more
probaly 1 now becuase I was flatironing my hair like crazy
in feb march april and may.
but when I went to get a transitioning style (another term)
4 the summer I had about 2 or more inches of newgrowth.
Right now I have nubian twists they look like dreads
and might I add they look damn good on me ...
I'd b a bad lil lightskin rastafarian lls ( and my family
is actually jamaican)

but ne who.... thats where I'm currently at
had these in for about 3 1/2 weeks
I'll probaly take em out middle of august and
gt some tracks ....
I need protective styles to keep me from going
flat iron crazy.


Last part of my new journey I plan on losing some
weight ... this time I'm not gonna beat myself up over it
Ima stop attacking myself and just go with the flow
... watch what I'm eating and how much ....
and actually get my lazy butt up sometime and workout.
Not Obbesses over lil things but take baby steps
and I have to thanks my fellow digestess for helping
me through my darktimes and showing me that
no matter what I look like I'm still a beautiful person and
no matter what I go through and do I can still be a better person
and that I am a good person
and as far as looks go .......
Im pretty fucking damn beautiful if I must say so myself
and my body is pretty damn goodlooking.
So fuck my haters ( and yes my hater is me )
I'm tired of putting myself down all the time
mentally and physically.
sick of it and it's time things change.
sooooo heres to change
and yes I will put up pictures .
(i mean more pics as I post,
the next time.
these 2 are a lil rough)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees