I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, April 20, 2009

Fuck Friends

I wish a guy would want me for more than
just to fuck..
more than just to lay between my thighs
more than just his fuck friend
and whatever the hell else ..
I wish he would want me because he needs me.
He needs me around to make his day and my smile
would lighten up his world.
Our conversation would have so much meaning
so many feelings
genuine sweet feelings.
he wouldn't have to love me but he would care about me .
not just about how i look and how phat my butt is .
or even how rough and fast i like it...
i wish a guy would want me for more than just to fuck .
more than just his fuck friend...

1 comment:

  1. omggg ...

    we are toooo alike .

    girl yesss, I feel you .

    except in myyy situation, he disguised his

    name as BOYFRIEND .

    ReplyDelete


Digestees