I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am ..

I am the one who sits alone

at the lunch table sipping chocolate milk

watching everyone laugh with their friends.

The one that carries all those heavy books

for all her advanced classes and rushes to class

for she has noone to converse with in the hall

and fear of being caught in hall sweep.

i am the girl that gets ohh so nervous in front of

boys and can't stop smiling ...

I am the one who's quiet in the group

and lets all her friends do the talking

I am the one who's too chubby and fat to shop 4 clothes

I am the one who just cries

becuase I'm scared of life

I dnt feel these ways all the
time and I've grown up a lot
and changed in many ways but I am still this girl
I haven't forgotten what I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees