I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not Rockin

Wtf?
so nalani hooks me up with juan
as mentioned before....
but remind you guys that i rarely seen him in school
the face just looked familiar.

Soooo Springbreak is over
been talking to Juan a couple days we
agree to c each other in school...
WTF! I see this nigga he short as shit look little as shit.
Lil ass 10 year old looking boy
and he a junior
ohh hell no .

I aint Rockin..


Ummmm the Zo thing is a figment
of my imagination
he texts me bt when i txt back
he gives no further reply
... sooo we nt talking ne more? I guess =/

Geesh I can't leave them previous niggas alone
I hate that my resisitance is so loooow
there like kryptonite to my SuperWomaness lmao

Well this is another quickie 1st period is almost over
Love you guys MUUUUUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees