I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, April 13, 2009

been gone for a minute

the yelnats and i have officially ended everything
no contact whats so ever
the myspace dead
text dead
calls dead
seeing each other ... extra dead

can you believe
his baby mother told her mother
about the baby and she kicked her out
yelnats mother not wanting her
grandchild on the streets let her move in with them

you damn right i stopped talking to his ass lol
but it was mutual ...

soooo i chilled with zo ... finally
got kinda ... well alota physical ....
lol .... but umm for the most part
i enjoyed it and we cool.

ummm gotta new joint
named
juan
.... well i dk where this is gonna go
but he cool as shit..
and he funny as all outdoors.
only2 problems
he attends the same school as me
and we the same height....

smoove jesus sandals and flipflops 4 me lls
...... tired of short niggas approaching me
geesh

i mean yelnats and all the utha were tall bt
recently i been getting the midget macs...

ummm other news
hair has been natural 4
3 months .. grew 2 inches lls
as well as i did major spring shopping
still got things i wanna get ...
Overall Spring break was good
mom loafed on me again
but im good
got to visit my real family

Things to talk about soon

--Zo
--Juan
--Hair
--School/grades
--Clothes
--ME ♥
just a quickie 4 my digestees

1 comment:


Digestees