I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bad girls club

i'm just being bad latley
i totally skipped school 4 the 1st time lmao
i actually left and hopped in a car with my friends.
well my friends and i hopped in the car
with these guys but same difference.
any ways........ the significance
of that is that my aunt is an administrator
and the school go to i not in my district
so she take me to and from school
this operation had to be smooth

so we go to my bestie frenchies house
everything cool
watching tv
then dude strt asking 4 my number
... we playing, laughing, talking i give it to him
then thats when frenchie and rell go 4 tht alone time
bridget i there and shes preggo so utha dude
which i think is triflin was all up on her talking
"pregnnt pussy the wetest she shittin on yall"
im like ewww but do you brah
ne ways dude talking to me named draino lls...
so he's all sucking my neck and grinding his body on
top of me while im sitting on the steps
... no i did not just say hey ! lay on me !!
i tell dude stop and im tryna push him off but
hes persistent and once those lips touched my
neck i got weaker but then he started saying
"whassup with you though? u tryna yeah?"
im like wtf no. ... do i know you?

time fast foward
so it' like n hour or two later
me frenchie nor bridget given up the cheeks
so basically they tryna dip
mind u i gottah get back to school cusz it's
been over 4 like n hour
and my aunt gon be leaving soon.
im like take me baccccccccck!!!!
he ask rell 4 the keys
and he's out to take me then
rell says "what u gon do 4 tht ride?"
im like bitch why wud u say that
and im like what ?!?
this is so cruddy so after about 15min of rguing
they leave im stranded


our dumb asses calling
everybody and they momma
no luck time winding dwn
finallly im like ima catch the bus
we standing outside
4 like 10 min
thats when rob just happend to drive by
he takes me back to the school 4 5$'
i ddnt even care if i paid him 10$ 5$ a kisss
it aint matter lls i just had to get to the school

i get there and my aunt is still there
but my jcket smells like ll weed
thnks to robs carr.
so i run to my locker and spray and air out

basically i got away with skipping
and getting back
moral of this is
Fuck NIGGAS!!
pussy fiends

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO

    YAYYY !
    bout time nigga !

    I'm glad to hear you livin your life

    havin funnn, ALMOST gettin in

    trouble ! LOL

    im sucha bad influenceeee [mina sayss] lol

    ReplyDelete


Digestees