I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am not my hair

Ughh .
hair =[ good ole short messy hair.
i kinda like it thick myself but it's too nappy
or so they say but I don't have the money
to get it done. everyone has something
to say about my hair but noone has put out
a dime for the shit to get done. So fuck what your saying.
I love short hair but it's too much maintenance for me
I don't have the money or the tools to keep it
done . I want my long carefree hair back but
it take too long to grow. hmmmm hair;
aint it funny how stupid shit
like hair consumes our time but important shit
like school seems to fly by.
I want color and extensions I want to go all out
but daddy says no and my pockets don't seem
to produce enough mula for the shit.
when this science fair blows over
I guess i'll go get it done.
money.... you got me again.
I need a job .

2 comments:

  1. yess we dooo . i need one too .

    i'm the ONLY one to do my hair .

    thats why its a mess half the time .

    cus I'm lazy . but i feel you sonn .

    ReplyDelete
  2. sht , ya'll aren't the only people . i'm like old as a btch with no job, i can't do sht but stay inside on the fckin' computer . . and do my work . but im applying as i type to some places , ive been doing this since i came back here . . ugh

    i feel you too gee

    ReplyDelete


Digestees