I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Updates

Hello digestees!!
i didn't think anyone read this stuff
but thnnnx everyone for your support.
but ummmm here i go.
First off Happy Valentines day♥
even to those of you who got a boo
or those of you who are single and lovin yourself.

well, on the up side I'm off punishment.
Happy and smiling once again.
It's 3rd quarter and i'm getting a fresh start.
I am determined to do good. =]
.. well I'ma try.
-----
this week got alot of numbers
hmmmm some old flames tryna get rekindled ...
some new ones tryna start up
ahhhhhhh this is crazy
it's so random and "alla sudden".
but im not complaining it's been a while
since i've talked to someone.

ole yelnats blew my v-day ...
..... y the fuck would you make plans
to go to the club with your "mans"
when we been planning to go out for a week
then on top of that you gottah work till 6 ...
and you tell me "maybe I can see you b4 I go to the club?"
no bitch i dnt wanna see you we had dinner to go to.
lol but im not even really mad cusz like i said
he's just company. fuck him

but just for today lol

omg i have o much i wanna blog about but
it's too much to type .. nd i should have been
keeping this updated...

but to end on a higher note
im stepping out today and regaurdless
of all the lovy duvy people put there
nd my lonely ass i WILL have fun.




1 comment:

  1. woohoo stay off of punishment, you'll enjoy life better =]

    ReplyDelete


Digestees