I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, February 7, 2009

She lives in my lap

*listnin to prototype - andre 3000
--really the whole love below cd*

hmmm Crazy thoughts.
I need cash and lots of it.
i actually need to do this school work
but I can't. When I open up these books
my head starts to hurt and sleep comes over me
How did I fall into this place?
I the "used" to be straight A student
have become a good B student with
the occasional C, ...or 2 now in my case, student.
-----------
I could say I'm a little depressed but I can't admit that.
Ive become lazier and lazier as the days have gone
we haven't had conditioning in a good while... I think I'm
back out of shape. Hair is a total mess.
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! where the fuck is my happiness.
cn't even talk to the people who make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling, its happening to me right now. I feel sick though I hope I'm not. I'm so hungry and I can't think about anything else. All I want is cash, I thought about calling people that usually make me happy but I find no point in talking to them either . .

    So what are you gonna do ?

    I love that song with andre 3k && nora jones , something cool . . I don't know the title . . but its short and its great .

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathe in, breathe out.
    it's all good baby.

    ReplyDelete


Digestees