I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

u woudnt get far.

Finally 3rd quarter.
Meaning sweet summer back in my arms very very soon.
I messed up the second quarter something serious . . . procrastination got the best of me.
i promised myself that this time it would be different but it's always the same.
I must seem like a sorry guss all the time. grrr I hate emotion.
My mind latley been on some other shit . some hurt shit..
some thinkers shit.
Man this Yelnats has really not sincken in. I think it's more of having someone to speak to for
hours on end and even if not saying nothing just knowing that he's there ready to just listen to my bullshit and vise versa. He tells me that he wants to be more than friends..... and this was off some first day shit he said he can tell im real. While any other time I woud have considerd it but I said no.... I mean not forever no but not right now no. He says 'but whenn?" I tell him I don't know and when it feels right I suppose". He says to me ' you know like I know it feels right. I make you smile and I make you laugh.. I make you happy and you make me happy and BLLAH BLAH BLAH" I mean usually I would fall so easily to this kinda shit but I can't . I did this shit too many times in the past , too many times , for shit to turn sour like every other time. I'm not saying fuck love but right now I just want to enjoy your company. you listen to my shit and I listen to yours and we just talk smoove like that. It seems like thatd just be using him but my heart aint ready for lovein nobody . Shit it was never ready and I refuse to be nieve stupid heartbroken morgan once again. .... sorry yelnats tht boyfriend and girlfriend thing seems far from our future but your sweet and i am no future teller.

1 comment:

  1. yes, i'm happy for you.
    stick up for yourself, im not on thatlove is for suckas diet either but you know
    somehow things spoil .
    everyone needs someone just to be there
    and chill && thats all . .

    for now, i feel you . .

    ReplyDelete


Digestees