I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, March 2, 2009

Beast mentality

Haven't blogged in a long time
Iv'e been so busy but check it (lmao)


I'm feeling real raw like real guttah right now
I don't know y exactly but yeah

So I got this bitch .
Not a ride a die bitch
but an annoying fussy bitch
scardy cat won't let me live my life bitch
even when I aint done shit the type
to say I done wrong bitch
This bitch that bitches about bitches
that I role with bitch.
a bitch of all bitches ... talking about
my daddy bitch.

Alright I do give my bitch some credit though. We had the bird in the cage talk. Or dog on the leash talk if you consider my life. I told him about this lil 9th grader (he was so cute) that said I was pretty and he wanted to take me to 711. I though it was so funny. Then my dad said "so if your not a 711 kinda girl what kinda girl r you? I was like breaking pockets or not? he says "yeah he got bank nd he drive and all that" so I'm like yeh...... mmm CHEESCAKE FACTORY lol. then we get into the whole so can boys pick me up from the house and shit ...and he's like cool. Then we get into the whole boyfriend thing and if he met them how he would act. Actually he respondid btter than i thought. he said "iif he has the balls to meet me then i don't mind you going out with him." and then im like r u going to be a butt bout it "and he says ima jut ask some questions and hope he's not a fuckup. then yall can go out as long as yall call me and let me know where yall r etc etc. I mean i don't know if this is true or not but when i asked him this befoe he bitched and moaned and told me I better not have a boyfriend. so aint this progress?.

---- this conversation was days after my horrrrrrible valentines day

2-14-09
was the worst v-day experience ever
so ummmm i go to my bestfriends house
her mom isnt home but her brother is
my dad doesn't like my bestfriend at all.
sooooo he doesn't want me to go but he lets me
as soon as we pull up her brother is gttn in the car and leaving.
not a good look at all
so when i get in my dad calls and says y is her brother leaving
are you lyin to me etc etc.
im like noooo i can have her brother call you etc i ddnt know he was leavin.
he says whtever hve him call me when he get back.
so we order chinese food and watch movies
her bro comes in and we call my dad.
he seems okay with it... i dk
but my dad has to work so i asked my aunt to pick me up
i want to spend the night but when i call again to ask my dad
he says no...
not just no
but
"i don;t like your friend shes waisting her life.
and your a lier and why do you have to spend
the night at others houses ? you don't do suff
in the house BLAGGGH BLAAAAAH"
sooo ummmm basically he thinks
me and my firiend were havin some sex
crazed orgy( lmao) at her house while her people
were away when he was finally finished rappin.
for once in my life i when i wasn't tryna do nothing
but chill because my bestfriend and i both got stoood up
he thinks im doing something.
what a bitch.

I'm tired of this nigga forreal
just 2 1/2 more years

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees