I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, May 30, 2009

All the pieces..

Pieces of me ;


Man I'm dressed cute shirt
cute shorts with a cuff and pleat
....nice makeup
hair straightened....
no where to go.

It's so nice outside .
I have no transportation .
Tried to make plans
everyone is busy

Friend #1
is going to a cookout

Friend #2
is going to prom

Friend #3
is off @ museums
&& cookout

Friend #4
is fuck if i know

Friend #5
he's always doing something


Anyways im pissed @ Friend #4 like
seriously bitch u don;t wanna hang out with
me ne more because my dad doesn't trust you?
Because he clocks where we go and he don;t want
me 2 pend the night
like seriously im mad tooo at him
and it sucks he dnt trust me but still
that don;t validate you not hanging with me
but once again i promised myself
i wouldn't get mad at you because of the people
you now radther hang with...
the ones who smoke and drink and
dont come to school and are strippers
and fucking prostitutes....
yeah real classy grop you choosen
the ones that got u not just smoking weed
(Which i can tolerate) but the ones
that got you smoking cigarettes on a daily basis
now ur a nicotine fiend and a alcholic...
Real cute .
How can you say "well damn I'll see if I want you
to come with us cusz u gotta be in the house and shit..
I'll let you kno" and I'm tired of ur ass
hanging up on me everytime I call and damn
u do that shit when u call me ....
FUCK YOU !!

Like seriously u are so my past right now.
Fuck the phone calls
Fuck the going out of my way
to help you out ...
Fuck us as friends man
It's funny cusz 4 real
man I care about u like shit
but friends don't do this to each other
on constant basis .
I mean 4 real i'm always here 4 u but
all that extra shit is out the window
pretty much u are just an old friend
to me ....
like those friends yo talk to occassionally
you may hang out with them but
they not ur inner circle ....
good for you son .... lost my respect in you .
=]

i aint need ur shit neways u stressed me like hell

anyways i called my big brother ...
he's coming to get me ...
I don't need you
to have fun .

Ha ha ..... im hurting like hell on the inside
but ill be good ... im so serious about everything
and i meant everyything
now if only she would ever readd my blogs.....


No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees