I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, May 16, 2009

inward energies outward experience

I was reading a blog yest.
from a blogger "Ms.Hussein"
about fashion. As well as lookin at
another blog "Easy on the Eyes"
ms. jasmin has an undeniable sense
of fashion. Both of them very inspirational.
But back to me.
Iv'e seen myself as a person grow no doubt
and my appearance has take a change for the
better . YES! lawwwd .
I'm bad (in a good) as shit.
(it's funny i know this but my insecurities run
higher than any mountain)
Yes i'm pretty but how do i dress?
my outward appearance doesn't match
what i feel how i think i am on the inside.
i don't know if it's because of my size?
but I have a size most females would die for
but still it's hard to go shopping.
i don't know if it's because of the fact i dn't have money
because usually i barley have money to feed myself in school
no im not poor but times r hard.
and it's costly to look good
clothes.. hair... shoes..
i don't know if it's because i just dnt know how to shop.
when i walk into a store i am often fustrated
my eye sees everything and can't zero in on one piece.
it's like anxiety and i just walk around the store ...
i hate shopping ... but i know what i like i just cn't go into a
store and pick it out...
i think it's the combination of all 3 and
thats y i never look how i wanna look.
i dnt know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. "my eye sees everything and can't zero in on one piece."

    lmao

    ReplyDelete


Digestees