I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Friday, May 29, 2009

Decieve me baby

Damn .... I hate when I believe something
no btter yet think something n it's not at all true.
This isn't about a nigga or ne thing
because as of right now i dnt talk to ne body.
but this is about my best fucking friend
2 of them inparticular.

I'm a good asss fucking friend.
No doubt no lie.
I mean I do crudy shit sometimes but I'm loyal as fuck
I'm down for my team ne time of day for almost anything.
I've swallowd alot of my fucking fears for you 2 and did
shit I would normally be "FUCK NO" to .
I'd fight and kill for yall...
and I swear if yall was out of my life I'd die
I love yall with my heart nd shit
and when I fucking hear and receive shit like this i'm pissed.

Like seriously i know you feel the drifting between us
but I'm past that becuase oer the past 2 months
a bitch got her shit together and learned to stand
on her own two feet. Thus be independent from you .
But when you this fucking loyal it eats at you knowing
u'd dmn near break ur neck leg and arm for someone else
and they don't ever seem like thhey atleast appreciate it but
more so take advantage of it and your left feeling used

well not anymore....
im tired of busting my ass for you
caring about you and shit and you put my ass
on the back burner ....
I mean I'm alway here for u no doubt
and I'm gon always have ur back
and Ima always love you but
I'm tired of bn used ....... my services
will b focused more on me from now on.

next

and youu....
like seriously surprise surprise
every fucking day feels like a waiste of damn time now
like wow thts how u feel??
I know these r ur feelings and ur right
I can't censor that and shouldn't censor that
and for real for real I respect that
but really, its sad u feel that way
because in my mind it was completly different
thought we was progressing and whole time
........ we back at fucking square 1 .


FUCK this shit .
i'm not really mad
just dissapointed........

decieve me yall
please just one more time
fuck with my mind ......
shiit ....
it kinda hurts cuz
i mean outside of yalll
who else i got?
not my bitch... not my mom
........ and this is what happens?

Shiiiid i dnt even have myself half the time
but id have yall ne time

shit aint right ....
nobody need worry bout me
cuz i do me ...
nd will continue to do so
esp. after this shit...


mood: FUCK YOU BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees