I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Misunderstoood

It's sad because it's all around me statistical ass broads
My life ..

not the pregnant ass shit which i seen a old
best friend of mine since 6th grade have .
bless her and her daughter
they are like a never ending cycle
g-ma had mom at like 15
mom had old best-friend 13
bestfriend have baby at 16 .......
now she has a daughter.... how ironic
--------------------
back to me

girls just giving up the goods 4 various reason most common
because we associate "like" and "love" with sexual activities.
well atleast thats what i have done ....
but more recently
people keep saying sex is just sex
but i don't think this way
this is where i have misunderstood
if i am able to feel comfortable enough
to share this intimate exchange with you
then it's not just sex
i hate when niggas lead me on
y tell me u like me
spend all this time talking to me
texting me and chilling with me to
just fuck and not speak to me other than
4 other sexual encounters
uggggh
i mean there have beeen 1 or 2 people
that i just talked to 4 those exact reasons
bt when i tell u i like u and put time into u
then thats a different damn story
*sigh*
niggas should be upfront
don't "act" like u like me and shit
just to hit ...
just keep it real and if im dumb enough to still
give it up even after i have been told it's just a
Fuck situation then it's my fault but
when u play with my emotions and have me believe
something else then that's that bullshit...

i guess i misunderstood sex
or maybe they misunderstood me 4 the sex?
either way that hour or so of pleasure
has still left me very unsatisfied in the end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Digestees