I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Friday, May 15, 2009

Quiet time

It took me 15 years
15 years and 8 months
15 years 8 months nd 7 days
to realize. understand. and evaluate
I've always evaluated and
thought i understood but i ddnt really realize
what it was all about .
how could i realize when looking at things with
un real eyes .
so therefore i did not really understand
I couldn't understand.
All the troubles in my life
all of the things I go through minor and non minor
have been in search of love and acceptance.
It sounds funny but it's true.
... (Im crying now)
but yeah man I started this blog because
Im looking at my sidekick
it's blinking green.
that means i have no notices
no alerts no txt mssgs or calls.
I understand it's 1:55 in the morning
bu i usually have something.
it's quiet time
for once in a very long time
I'm talking to no niggas.
After being dogged out it's actually refreshing.
They have helped me to understand myself ...
understand my worth . understand love .
understand people in an personal way
and un personally due to the way
the have interacted with me both
good and bad... verbally and physically ..

I can't be a bitterbitch
so I'm happy because I say I am.

1 comment:


Digestees