I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Saturday, May 30, 2009

carried away

yesterday i let my feelings get the best of me
I mean i still feel as though I put others b4 me tryna
please everyone but myself but
never just a big fuck you to my friends...
I love those girls man

as much as mybitch
rants and raves off at the mouth
and makes me angry he did say something today
during in an argument that sparked my interest
got me thinking...

he said " You think with your emotions and
you don't look at reality and whats actually
in front of you"

Damn I hate when mybitch is right.
Everything I've ever done was not because of
instinct and conscious thinking
or with seeing
but with feelings and emotions.

and someone i really am not particular about
said something smart ..
"why is every 1 trying to be different. try being real"
or something to that effect.
Honestly I don't really care for her at all
but she does say things I can agree with and understand
and feel where she coming from ......
maybe thats y we was cool b4...
and i dnt know what happend but it's fake beef

but besides that back to the point

i let my emotions get the best of me ....
now I need to just cool it
and look at reality .....
What can I do to get the job done!

1 comment:


Digestees