I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, March 2, 2009

get me bodied


ookay so im bloggin
like crazy because i been slippin
im doing this just incase i slip..... again lol
keep yalll blog fiends fed well.

personally ive had alot of trouble with my body
my self esteem used to be so low.
When i was younger i was fat lmao
then i was chubby
now im like thick.....
i love my body
but sometimes
i go back to those dark times
and i look at myself in the mirror
an hate everything i see.


but i just want to say i love me
regardless of what anyone has to say
or anyone thinks .
i love my loose butt that jiggles when i walk
and big ole hips that make
some clothes impossible to wear lol
my breast that always seem to show cleavage
no matter what shirt i wear.
nd my stomach
that has never been ab defined
but shit it's mine ....
and most of all i love myself
even if i fuck up im not a complete disaster
i am somebody and ima make something of myself
im not a stupid girl .

3 comments:

  1. You have the kind of body that many girls wish they had .. myself included ..♥

    Coming from a past of bulimia and eating disorders .. I know how hard it is to look in the mirror and sometimes not be so satisfied with what you see .. it took really long for me to get comfy wit what I saw ..

    I messed up my teeth because I used to vomit everything I ate ... also messed up my kidneys cuz of dehydration from vomiting ..

    But that one day came when I realized that I have only one body and I need to treasure it .. Thats the best feeling though .. to realize you're beautiful and be like " man I am the shit" .. lol

    But yeah you're gorgeous .. and thats it!!!! Cool blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh! This is the best blog I've read in like ever. I guess I'm going through what you've been through. Guess I'm in the chubby stage.

    =|

    Long story short, best blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. =] thanks you all
    lot's of love
    i support yall because
    yall support me .... and
    yes i do read yalls blogs too =]

    ReplyDelete


Digestees