I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Raw emotion

Sometimes I wish I could just be numb.
Like not feel anything.
none of the things my dad says.
none of the crud boys do to me.
none of the way my stepmom treats me.
none of the abandonment from my moms.
none of the failure.
none of the not good enough
none of the disrespect.
none of the lies.
none of the hurt.
none of the scared.
none of the emotion.

But I wear my emotion thick all over like
fat asss fllabby skin ........
i feeel so much anger... so much sadness
not just from the things others do to me
but from myself
..... it's like i've let all this bull shit get to me
and im just shut down run down
... i just made a bad ass poem
but i aint ready
to let people hear it yet.
im not ready to be judged.
but it's called


Raw emotion.

1 comment:


Digestees