I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Monday, March 2, 2009

SUCK DICK SLOW DAD.

bitch and moan
bitch and moan
this fuckin bitch done took my phone
what the hell is your problem?
take dick slow dad keep on slobbin

lls. im funny as shit when im mad
sooooo ummm i have a terrible cold
after this past weekend
my friends sweet 16. ily nalani
any ways im sleepin
no school today it was snowin
ne ways the bitch calls me
i pick up the phone all ugly
he says whts wrong
i say im sick and dnt feel well.
he gets mad.
very mad and says your always sickor some utha excuse
and then hangs up
thnx 4 the random call dad ...
i go back to sleep
he comes in my room about an hour or two later
and says give me your phone
i say okay
'if your sick you dont need a phone
i don't want it to disturb you "
"i needed you to help me shovel snow
but you were to sick give me your phone"
-------- seriously dad... come on
so i go on with my day
tht was about 4 .
it was about 8 30
i ask him 4 it back
he says
"NO leave my office
your always makin excuses when i need you
as soon as you come in the house from school
you go to sleep. and you just hibernate in your room
and never come out . then every weekend you
ask to leave and your always on this damn phhone"
he says more but it's alot to type
i mean when he called earlier
he said not a word about snow... he just hung up
so wtf.

if he knew how it is livin in this house
i hate his pesence
i hate being around him
and everytime i am arond him
all i hear is bad things from him
y wud i want to sit around with him all day .

this weekend on sunday we go to sleep
at 5 in the morning
when i come home i extremly tired
so i go to my room
he comes in and tries to snatch my phone then ...
he says
"wht a waist of life you are.
all u do is sleep and when you get up u stay up all night
on the phone
eat sleep phone ...... give me ur phone"
so i tell him ill stay up .
thnx dad that really how you wake me up though. BITCH ASS NIGGA

------ wtf doe he mean
i dnt do ne thing
i do every fucking thing nigga
i work hard to win ur fuckin approval
and even when i try im still fuckin wrong
...... your a bitch dad
a faggot ass cum mouthed bitch
............
man i swear i can't be happy 4 nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dmn, so I'm reading this entry
    and then I'm switching my song and
    Your Joy; Chrisette Michele comes
    on . . . how fckin' ironic && oxymornic
    ( if that's a word -- lol ) that is.
    [ if you hvnt heard it, listen to it
    its actually a pretty. ]

    What the fck, though ?

    Does he have any mental issues ?
    Depression, bipolarism, MPD ?
    He's ruthless && it seems for no reason
    No one deserves that. But don't be low,
    I mean I was in a similar world.
    It was caotic and I never knew what I did
    which equaled to why it was happening
    to me either.

    But please don't do anything rash.
    Breath and relax, obviously no one, even
    if you did do something, deserves that
    behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry, but that was funny as shit lmao

    ReplyDelete


Digestees