I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yess;

no bf.
it was my fault
i ended it.
it goes down like this:

yesterday i go out with my friend
afryca to the movies.
we were spossed to spend the night
at her grammas house
which is like 5 min away from my EX-boyfriend
but we can't because she has a job orientation
so we go back to her house instead
long story short
he's mad because by the time the movie is over
and the train ride etc i couldn't go to see him
and he couldn't come to my friends house.
so he's all like u don't care and
u not tryna c me blah blah bla
... sum it up
i was like im just not ready to be in a relationship
and that i knew everything was gonna
mess up when we made it official and that
im not good with this love stuff
ive never even been in anything long-term
then he' like
u don't care about shit
u dnt wnna be wit me
bye u playin stupid games.
fuck it . fuck us.
.....
i wasn't even hurt or upset
just feeling bad
because
this is the 1st , 2nd , i mean 3rd
time i done killed a boys heart
and they had all these feelings for me
and now they be all Fuck females
they all the same and do girls dirty
because they thought i was different
"your(my) demeanor && swagg is
different from other girls"or so they say
then i just don't connect ne more
and drop em or worse cheat.
(i've only cheated once like
had 2 bf's @ the same time and that was like 08)

then i txt him
and i say
i want us to be good friends
like b4 and have no labels because
the bf and gf thing has killed us entirely.
he agreed
and said that he still loved me nd wanted to c me nd
that we still together even though we nt
bf and gf if that makes sense

damn
as im writing the blog as of now
he txt me
"where r u?"
me: at home
him: i have something to tell u
me : ok
him: remember the girl i ued to talk to like
3month b4 u and we was together 4 8
me:yeah
me: what is she pregnant? lmao
him: yeah ; 3 months to be exact
and i jut found out today
and thats why i was kirkin out on u
and if u want to leave becuase this is to much u can
me:i like u reguardless baby or not
him: you sure
me:yeah
him: u know her needs come b4 urs
me: yeah, but i dnt need ne thing from u
im straight
him:you sure
me: WTF do you want me to say no
him: shutup lol i love you
me: i love you too

------- moral is
im boyfriend less
but my dude lls
has a baby on he way
.......... wow
he done fucked my post up
that wasn't even the moral b4 lol
..... geesh .
but im mature.
ill get through this.
but YES!!!! im kinda free

2 comments:

  1. OMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

    KILL, THIS WORLD IS WILDDDDD ...

    DAMN SONN, ...

    shit, i love you too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ' he's all like u don't care and
    u not tryna c me ' you know whats scary about
    that sht , he said . . this guy i`m suppose to be tlking said the same sht to me. && I was sort of in the same perdicate like you, . .


    oh sht . a bby , I don't know that sht is
    poppin somehow .

    ReplyDelete


Digestees