I came from dirt but it doesn't mean I have to be dirty

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

& Who knew

This weekend I got bagged.


I got bagged on the day I wasn't


even doing anything but I lied about where i was


and got caught up.


geesh but i'll live


if only dad knew where i was


or what i was doing the night before


that lil lie about being in my friensds house but


really we were up the street would be nothing.


Lol I sound like one of those sluttygirls.


Like those girls on the movies who are like really good but


every chance they are away from their


parents they go crazy and get wild.




I saw yelnats it had been 3 weeks


since the last time.


It was okay.


can't believe the things i did ....


or him ... with him geeeesh


Im bold as all hell but


thats another stroy all together and this is a blog


and quite frankly we won't go there.


lol .




i think I'm starting to finally live this


life of mine.... Doing things that make "me" happy


and not giving a fuck about my bitch at all.




Anyways


when I was in middle school and i


used to get on the computer there


was this guy named Zo.


all these boys would steal his pictures


and act like him.


but he was so beautiful and he lived in the area


i went to school. Girls would geek over this


nigga something crazy


including me and my stupid friends.


i never ever knew him


Don't think i would ever get to know him


i didn't even think he would ever talk to me.


but thats was like 2 1/2 to 3 years ago.




recently my highschool plays his school


in a basketball game and heres there.


I know it's him becuase it's like


thats "ZO"! lol thats like my 1st time


ever seeing this dude in person.


He doesn't even notice me but I'm not


even sitting where he can see me.




Almost a week later I recieve a


message on myspace


from Zo.


Several fakes have his pictures so


I don't believe it's him.


but then I look at his friends and they


are all the same people i seen him with at the


game and he has all this Capital Heights stuff on his page.


So im like it has to be the real one becuase


fakes don't have real friends lol


just a bunch girls on their tops.


Long story short I give dude my number.


We start talking and we hanging out this thursday


after school.


.....


Who knew i would


ever talk to Zo?


wow lol.


and for real for real


it's like i used to be so pressed . wishd


i knew him wishd I could get him


and now it's like i got him and ....


and idk lol .


it's crazy how things come around.


1 comment:

  1. stupid friends though ?

    N-I-C-C-AAAA ... you did not TELLL me

    you gave him your numberr !

    just dont end up in the front seat of the

    HUMMAAAAAA LMAO cus that nigga is FINE .

    I must sayyy . lol

    ReplyDelete


Digestees